Packing Tips for Moving
Some Items Cannot Be Packed
- Cleaning supplies
- Paint or paint thinner
- Aerosol cans
- Propane tanks
- Fire extinguishers
- Cash, coin collections, change, savings bonds, stock certificates jewelry, precious stones or metals
- Stamp collections
- Laptops, iPods, MP3 players, CD players, camcorders, expensive cameras
- Valuable collections Important personal documents
- Food – Perishable foods are any food products that require climate control to preserve the food or liquid.
- Wine collections.
- Plants – Generally, plants cannot be loaded into the moving van. Specifically, we are not allowed to transport plants into the states of Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico and Florida.